[dticon ico=”icon-miu-telephone96″ size=”size-lg”][/dticon]
We’re on call always!
[dticon ico=”icon-miu-circular223″ size=”size-lg”][/dticon]
Waldies commits to deliver excellence
Setting the standards for manufacturing premium quality product all throughout the country
For us, success is more than mere statistics. It is steered by our passion for excellence. Through Waldies products, we set out to define the region’s industry practices and create market benchmarks of international standards. We believe in long term business relationships that are based on mutual goals, ethical business practices and the single minded pursuit of delivering the extraordinary.
A company with professional corporate structure originated from Calcutta, the vision is firm in delivering India’s top industries. The contribution of our products aligned with some of the top manufacturers in the world results in profound quality end user product. We believe in the responsible manufacturing of industrial products.
Waldies’ subtle mission is to serve the industry and the consumers of India with perfection. Starting from Red Lead, PVC Lead stabilizers, to Wall Putty. Waldies has set itself apart and known as chemical specialists. We plan to expand to every region of the country and thereafter beyond the boundaries.
For us, success is more than mere statistics. It is steered by our passion for excellence.
We, Waldies Compound Ltd., an ISO – 9001; ISO – 14001 & OHSAS – 18001 accredited company are on of the largest manufacturers of Lead Oxides and Lead Leased P.V.C. Stabilizers in India. Our products Red Lead, Litharge Premium, Tribasic lead Sulphate, Lead Stearate, Dibasic Lead Stearate & Dibasic Lead Phthalate, which are the final application in producing paint, glass, ceramics, storage battery and stabilizers for PVC Industry, are of a premium quality. We are recognized as one of the most reputed company in the Industry and well-known for our premium quality which is unmatched in India.
[dt_button url=”http://www.waldies.com/about-us/” style=”ghost” size=”btn-default” skin=”light” target=”_self”]Learn More About Us[/dt_button]
KNOW WHERE OUR LEAD OXIDE IS BEING USED
Lead is an amphoteric compound by virtue of which it forms lead oxides by reacting with both acids and bases. It is usually found in an uncombined form in nature. Litharge, red lead and lead dioxide are all common lead oxides.
Waldies lead oxides are popularly used in the industrial manufacturing of lead glass, optical glass and antirust/anticorrosive paints etc. Here is an elaborate list of lead oxide uses in the modern world.
Various lead oxide uses are:
- Batteries: Waldies lead oxide is commercially and widely used in starting & ignition batteries in vehicles, traction batteries in electrical vehicles and also in stand-by power batteries in case of power-cuts.
- In anti-corrosive coats and paints making: Principally used in ferrous metal protecting paints.
- Ceramics and glasses: Waldies Lead oxide uses are also popular in the making of television tubes to absorb harmful radiation. It is also used in enhancing refractive index of optical fibers.
- PVC works: Lead oxide plays a primary role in the processing of PVC for improving thermal stability, UV resistance and electrical properties.
Other Lead oxide uses include:
- In rubber vulcanization process
- In the manufacturing of lead chemicals
- In producing soaps and dry colors